Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Friday, April 11, 2008

American Idol Mania's Favorite Top 9 Performance-Jason Castro

Although Jason may not have the strongest vocals he still has a great voice, very soothing to the ear. I've really enjoyed some of his performances this season, especially his version of Hallelujah, but think this is my new favorite for him. He's so unique in many ways, some might say quirky, but I really think he possess a relaxed, yet compelling style and stage presence. That, in combination with his humble, sometimes goofy personality makes him quite likable.

I loved this performance. In fact it's one of my faves from this season. Also, the ukulele provided an additional unique element to Castro's version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

No comments: