Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ARRGGG! Missing the Top 9 Dolly Parton Episode. . .Thanks to My DVR!


ARRGGGG! If I sound like a grumpy pirate it's because my DVR decided not to record American Idol last night! Doesn't it know that we're down to the top 9 and we can't afford to miss a single episode. Okay, sorry if I sound a bit dramatic. . . I'm just very disappointed in my DVR. I trusted it to come through for me while we were out last night taking the kids to soccer and baseball practice. What are you gonna do?


I plan on catching the performances online and will be back soon to comment. Please share your thoughts and feelings about last night's episode. I feel out of the loop. . . Later. . .

No comments: