Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

American Idol Mania Blog #1

Welcome to American Idol Mania! Well, today I'm working on getting the blog up and running. I'm going to try to write a little everyday. As a happily married mom to four great kids it's difficult sometimes to make time for myself to do things I enjoy. I definitely love blogging (check out my other blog http://specialmealsmom.blogspot.com) and have found it to be so rewarding and mentally stimulating. As you might have guessed, we are huge American Idol fans. When it comes on, we gather round the t.v., volume blaring, for an hour of talent (usually), comedy, and drama (thanks to Simon and Ryan). Later we watch and rewatch the latest episodes having friendly disagreements about who should be the next. . .American Idol! My four-year-old even gets into it. Her favorite is Simon! She says, "Simon's not very nice" while shaking her head side to side.
Unfortunately I missed the first couple of seasons. We didn't know what we were missing. But, never again! We're true blue American Idol fans and don't miss an episode, thanks to DVR. We can't wait until the Season 7 premier in January! I guess I'll just have to be patient, but it won't be easy.

No comments: