Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Veering Off Course: Dancing with the Stars

I know this blog is supposed to be about American Idol but please indulge me while I write about Dancing with the Stars for a minute. I'm floored by last night's results! Was anyone else shocked that Sabrina and Mark were eliminated? Now I wish I would have voted. I thought for sure they would be in the finals. The competition is pretty fierce this season. I really like Melanie & Max and Jennie & Derrik but who knows which couple will actually win?

5 comments:

Faith said...

I think it comes down to fan base, and hers wasn't big enough... which is so sad! Marie Osmond probably has a bajillion fans who will keep her in awhile, yikes!

Lori Geurin said...

I completely agree, but I was soooo sad! I don't know if you ever watched the Donny and Marie show when you were little but I loved it and my parents bought me a plastic Donny and Marie microphone so I could sing along with the show. We still laugh about it! It is a little scary to think Marie O could win the whole thing. Thanks for commenting Faith and have a great day!

Melissa said...

I tried to vote for Sabrina this week, but for some reason, my votes wouldn't go through. I was so sad when they were eliminated.

Lori Geurin said...

Thanks for commenting who am I? That's really strange that your votes didn't go through. Has that happened before?

Lori Geurin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.