Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brooke White Was "Happy Together" Wednesday Night


Brooke White gave an enjoyable performance of The Turtle's "Happy Together" last night. Although she was close to leaving her guitar out of the performance, she decided at the last minute to include it, and I'm so glad she did. I think if the artist can maintain top notch vocals while playing an instrument, then all the better. . . it's like icing on the cake.

The 24-year-old Mesa, AZ native got overall good reviews from the judges and seemed pleased with her performance. I think Brooke is so likable and sweet. I wish Simon would stop giving her a hard time for being a "good girl." I respect her for having values and standards for her life and think we'll be seeing a lot more of this talented young lady.

No comments: