Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Results Of Last Week's American Idol

Last Thursday night 4 of the Idol contestants were sent home. Amy Davis from Lowell, IN and Joanne Borgella from Hoboken, NJ were the unlucky girls that had to say goodbye. On the boy's side it was Colton Berry from Staunton, VA and Garrett Haley of Elida, OH that received the bad news.
These individuals are all clearly talented, but I can't say that I'm too terribly surprised at who America voted to keep. The competition this season is particularly fierce and I've sensed more variety in styles this season.
Although Jason Castro was the only one to take advantage of the new ruling to allow contestants to play instruments, I look forward to seeing more of this. I think it really allows us to get a more accurate view of individual talent.

1 comment:

Jeff Wendland said...

I agree with you about Jason Castro playing the guitar. It was a nice addition to AI.