Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Monday, May 19, 2008

American Idol Finals Tuesday Night 7/8c-American Idol Mania


It's hard to believe how quickly this season has flown by! It all comes down to the 2 Davids, Archuleta and Cook. Although I admit that early in the season I was rooting for David A., I'm now cheering for David C. In addition to being a fellow Missourian, David Cook has impressed with his originality and vocal maturity. It's hard to compared the 2 because their styles are so different. Judging from the screaming preteen fans Archuleta has, I predict that maybe he will win. I think it will be close and I don't believe it will matter much if David Cook comes in second. His talent and ability to rock the house are going to take him far. In fact, I think he might even give Chris Daughtry (one of my favorite Idol contestants) a run for his money. Only time will tell, but I'm looking forward to Tuesday night's performances.

No comments: