Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Carly Smithson Singing Total Eclipse of the Heart-American Idol Mania Top 10

Okay, you could say I've never seen an ugly baby. Hopefully you're not tiring of my commenting about all the cute baby pics last night. That said, Carly was so cute with her big curly hair. What I want to know is, where did the curls go? Her hair is so straight and shiny now. She almost didn't look like the same girl, simply because of the hair.

I thought Carly rocked Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart last night and I disagree with Randy. I think she has a great rock voice if that's the direction she wants to take. Either way, this girl can sing and I hope that, even though it wasn't maybe her best performance last night. . . she deserves to be around for a good long while on Idol. We wish her the best tonight during the Idol elimination. I really felt for her last week when she was in the bottom 3.

TMI about her trip to the bathroom. Sort of reminiscent of Ryan's (unappreciated) comments that totally embarrassed David Archuleta about his earlier trip to the restroom. That's getting a little too personal for my taste. Hopefully Ryan learned from it. (SMILE)

Was it me, or was Randy Jackson on a bit of a rant last night? He just seemed impossible to please. Oh well, maybe he was having a bad day.

Here's . . . Carly

No comments: