Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Michael Johns Singing We Are the Champions-American Idol Mania Top 10

Okay. . . more cute kid footage. Moving on to the performance, Michael Johns really did a nice job with this one. The judges and the crowd definitely responded to it positively. It was nice to see him just go all out and I think he's fans will be proud.

If I sound a bit blase' about Johns I think it's just that at the beginning of AI I thought he was really going to go far in the competition. But it seems like his performances as of late have really lacked star quality. I truly hope that Michael can continue on inspiring the crowd next week like he did this.

No comments: