Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chikezie Performing If Only For One Night-American Idol Mania Top 10

I loved watching Chikezie's baby year's footage. His mom's comments about him singing as a little guy really cracked me up. His parents seem like very nice people and it's evident that they're so proud of him.

I thought he did a really nice job vocal-wise, although I have to admit I really enjoy when he sings more uptempo, bluesy songs like he did a couple of weeks ago. His confidence seemed to be down this week. I thought Randy was too hard on him. I think Chikezie will be around for another week or 2 (at least), but we will see tonight.

No comments: