Your source for the latest scoop on American Idol contestants including videos, auditions, performances, judge's comments, concert dates, record releases, and more.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jason Castro Singing Fragile On American Idol Mania Top 10

I loved all the baby footage last night, but especially enjoyed seeing the photos of Jason Castro as a little boy with his little brother and their guitars. Even though he still doesn't seem perfectly comfortable talking on the show, I think it's becoming easier for him to do so. His performance last night was a little lifeless for me, but I like Jason and know he has it in him to come back stronger next week. Do you remember his earlier performance of Hallelujah? I'm going to post it next, just in case you missed it. It's definitely worth watching.

I think what Simon said last night was a little accurate. Even though I think much of Jason's appeal lies in his relaxed, natural personality, he might want to step it up a bit next week.



Jason Castro singing Hallelujah a couple of weeks back. I loved this performance!

No comments: